TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE RENTAL CART AGREEMENT.
In the following contract; ECCR Flamingo S.A, its assigns and/or affiliates will be referred as the renter.
We the undersigned, here to refer to the renter, agree and declare the following.
- To pay the renter, fees charged for the car rental, deposit, and any extra damages incurred during the time the car is in our care.
- To use and operate the golf car ONLY within the designated boundaries, as specified on this document.
- Never use the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, this is strictly FORBIDDEN.
- Vehicles Are Not to Be Driven by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Or Without a Valid Driver’s License (The Costa Rica law stipulates that no one under the age of 18 may operate the vehicle and all authorize drivers must have signed this golf car waiver and release of liability form)
- To release and discharge the RENTEE and its shareholders, affiliates and their offices, directors, member, manager, employees, representatives and agents (THE RENTEE PARTIES) from liability for any and all claims and causes of actions which we or any of our guest may have as result of any harm or injury to ourselves and or/any of our guests arising from the use of the VEHICLES.
- That we will not start or prosecute any actions or suits law or in equity, nor aid any institution or prosecution of any claim, demand, action or cause of action against any RENTEE PARTY for any personal injury, property damage of other loss, cost of attorney’s fees sustained or that might by any of our guests. If any legal action does occur. We agree it can be settle ONLY in a Court of Law in the country of Costa Rica.
- That this waiver may be pleaded as a complete defense to any action or proceeding that may be brought or instituted by us or by our respective heirs or legal representative heirs or legal representatives or any of our guest related to the VEHICLES.
- That we agree to indemnify, save, hold harmless the RENTEE for any loss, liability, damage, or cost, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise as result of our breach of this waiver, and our insurance will be primary to any other available
insurance in this regard.
- In case of an accident NEVER abandon the vehicle and notify the RENTEE immediately for any personal injury or property damage cause to or by the Golf Car. In a loss vehicle situation as well notify immediately.
- The rent car will not be used for: Transporting people on a remunerated basis, be used to tow any other vehicle or object.
- To NEVER overload or exceed the load capacity of the vehicle. The golf carts have a weight capacity of 720 lbs. or 326 kg 4 adults. We understand our personal belongings are NOT covered in any way by the RENTEE. We release the rental company of any and all liability regarding our personal property and thief or damage thereof.
- I agree to rent the car for specified number of days, in case we decide to cancel early or return the car days before the agreed upon we will not receive any compensation or return of founds.
- WE ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE OPERATION OF A GOLF CART INCLUDING THE POSSIBLE RECKLESS CONDUCT OF OTHERS WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND UNDERSTAND IT IS MEANING, AND EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ACCEPT ANY AND ALL INHERENT RISKS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, WE SIGNED THIS WAIVER VOLUNTARILY.
DD slash MM slash YYYY
DD slash MM slash YYYY
Max. file size: 2 MB.
Drop files here or
Maximum allowed on this server: 256MB
- Additional drivers
WARNING! DOUBLE CHECK THE OUTLET THAT YOU USE TO CHARGE THE GOLF CART. PLASE MAKE SURE IT´S 110V
Golf Carts must be returned at the allocated time on the contract or if the client wishes to extend the time of rental they must contact the office for approval on: + (506) 8387-6222